Start a new topic

Sports Channels

hello does your device get channels like tsn nbc sports espn bein sports?

2 people like this idea

Hello yes our device offers all these great channels plus so much more.

If  you like to purchase our device please visit myMatrixtv.com

My experience with my matrix has been great, great service and piece of mind. Thanks to the the matrix team.

best box on the market,you truly get what you pay for.This box is amazing,and the service speaks for itself.I have had nothing but a great experience with my matrix tv.

great box so much to pick from and great tech

Hey if you want to watch City tv go to the android homepage , than go to apps and go to cipher tv app and sign up for free. Gives 50 channels including Global and CBC Toronto plus many USA channels.
Great thanks for the tip.

what happen to fox sport clicked on it an nothing comes up?

I'm having issues trying to find any baseball games of sports devil now that castaway has been removed, and nothing on Prosports as well. Any hints thanks
buy the premium sports donkey add on more sports than one can handle awesome..

I'm wanting to purchase Sports Donkey but my main reason for doing so is to be able to see MLB baseball games. Can one access all Blue Jay games with Sports Donkey? 

You will have access to every major sporting event including PPV events. Every Toronto Blue Jay's game is available including all the Sports nets and TSN channels as well.

Hi, i cannot acces sportsnet, tsn, and other canadian sports chanel. The login box says f4mtester addon required but i already have this addon. Please help.

These are available in the VIP¨LIVE TV AND SPORTS PACKAGE. Please make sure you are streaming via the Sports donkey addon. Go into Sports donkey addon and select live streams. Then you can chose what you want to stream.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment