Start a new topic

Updating Kodi with Android 4.4

I have only had mymatrixtv box for about a year. I am not buying a new one. Can I update the firmware so I can run Kodi 17?

2 people like this idea

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. Please allow me to assist and resolve the issues

No firmware update is available by us. We are on the most stable kodi version. Please ignore this message. 

Any customers who choose too upgrade their devices on their own will not have access too our custom update wizard any longer.

We notify all customer's via email when we launch a new firmware update. 

Thank you for the information.
I'm getting a message that there is a kodi upgrade from 16.1 to 17.1 do i need to do an update and if so how. I did an wizard update and my box is not working properly. Extremely slow. Thank you

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. Please allow me to assist and resolve the issues

No firmware update is available by us. We are on the most stable kodi version. Please ignore this message. 

Any customers who choose too upgrade their devices on their own will not have access too our custom update wizard any longer.

We notify all customer's via email when we launch a new firmware update. 

Thanks Jane and Rob for the info people do not read they just go ahead and do things reading is the key...

Are there security issues with Kodi 16.1?

We are on the most stable kodi version, and there is absolutely no security issues with Kodi 16.1. We notify all customer's when we do a new firmware update.

Login or Signup to post a comment